Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Half Birthday Celebration

Hello World-

I need to get into a better habit of posting things ever day so my friends can see what's going in on my life! A new semester has started; one I very much look forward to. My professors are so inspiring, I feel as though I'm actually in college now! This past Sunday it was my 1/2 birthday, so I made dirt cups for everyone with pudding, oreos and gummy worms-- they were a huge hit.

A few fun posts from around the web:
This animator is only 17 years old and already interned at Disney!
Jack Spade married to Kate Spade? (It's a fun website though, I promise!)
On Sunday there was a fire in the basement of a residence hall at college- here are some photos.
Burberry's Prorsum Spring 2012- Ready to Wear line. Fabulous! 

Enjoy the beautiful weather, XX

No comments:

Post a Comment