Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day!

 
Hello World-
I know some of you have mixed feelings about this holiday. Some call it the "Hallmark Holiday" or the "Day of Love" or even "Single Awareness Day". Well, whatever you call it I have a few fun links to celebrate the holiday. My favorite part? Awesome care-packages from my sister and mom. Best family ever. Oh, Amy and I are celebrating our S.I.A.L.I (Single Independence and Loving It) tomorrow with the rest of our wing. We're making english muffin pizzas (mine will have plenty of pineapple) and watching Anchorman. "I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal". Enjoy your day of love!

XX

Cute Picture Valentines

Send your lover an E-Valentine! Compliments of Kate Spade.

An Adorable Craft to make with your lover.

A unique way to propose.

29 Things Elle would love to receive on Valentines day.

More Amazing Cards.

P.S.- My Ideal Valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment