Friday, February 17, 2012

Have an Excellent Weekend.


Hello World--

Unfortunately I have three exams next week, so I will be a busy bee studying like the diligent student I am and not doing a ton this weekend. However, we are having a pancake night tonight! Mind you, pancakes are not just plain, or even chocolate chip pancakes around here. We've made pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes, red-velvet pancakes and tonight we are making "healthy chocolate" pancakes! Enjoy the wonderful weather.

Plus, a few wonderful things from the web.

A mobster's dream.

Jeremy Scott's Fall/Winter 2012 collection.

I could eat a horse.

This brings me back to my childhood

Also, I need these.

Learn something everyday.

I would wear this in Paradise.

An English tradition with a twist.

Currently obsessed with this Map Dress.

Adele

A Linguist's "I Do".

XX.

1 comment: